Membership of the FinZam is open to anyone. Any person interested in Zambia and Finland and regardless of ethnicity, nationality, politics or religion who shares the common goals of the two countries is free to join.
How to become a member
Membership is acquired by completing our online application form and paying the appropriate membership fee to the association’s bank account
Bank: Danske Bank
Account number: FI84 8000 1601 7590 88
Reference number: 1397
Please note your name and then send an e-mail and indicate which persons you have paid for. You can also complete the online registration form
Annual Membership Fees
- 20 €
If you wish, you can pay in installments of 5 euros. Deadline for payments is June every year. After June membership fee will be 25 €.
- Special events hosted and organized by Finzam to further enhance social and cultural exchange between Zambia and Finland
- Up-to-date information about opportunities and news related to Zambia-Finland relations
- Discounted rates to special events hosted by Finzam
- Preliminary invitations to FinZam’s activities
- You get a newsletter informing you what’s going on with the association