To top off the sunny and successful day, the Finnish-Zambian Association got awarded a Certificate of Participation for arranging the Language Nest in Bemba and Nyanja for children in the autumn as well as the Language Lessons for adults in the spring. We would like to thank Moniheli and the Kone Foundation for making this possible! Hopefully the cooperation can continue! Zikomo kwambili! (Thank you very much in Nyanja).
- Information on dual citizenship 28th August 2017
- Zambia dual citizenship clause effected 2nd August 2017
- Finnish-Zambian Association at the 2017 World Village Festival 29th May 2017
- Finnish-Zambian Association Gets Recognition for Language Lessons 28th May 2017
- The Kuomboka Ceremony Of Western Zambia 10th April 2017