You are kindly invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Finnish-Zambian Association on Saturday 18th March 2017 in Helsinki.
TIME: 14-17 HRS
VENUE: Kepa, Elimäenkatu 25–27 (5. krs, kokoushuone Vallila)
(You can also take part via Skype, let us know by 17.3.2017 if you wish to take part via Skype)
1. Allocating the chairperson, secretary and two minutes checkers
2. Stating the meeting legal
3. Presenting the yearly report of the association
4. Presenting the financial report
5. Stating the freedom of responsibility for the treasurer and board members
6. Electing the new chairperson, vice chair and secretary
7. Electing other members of the board to replace those that are in turn to leave the board
8. Electing the treasurer
BREAK: SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS
9. Action plan for the year
10. Financial plan for the year
11. Membership fee
12. Any other business
NOTE! If there is anything you would like to add on the agenda, please inform the board by 16.3.2017, you can send email to info.finzam@
WANT TO BECOME A BOARD MEMBER?
Note that anyone interested can CONTEST FOR A POSITION IN THE BOARD. Please indicate which position you are interested in by sending us email to info.finzam@ BY 17.3.2017. The meetings of the board will take place in Helsinki, but if you live somewhere else in Finland and wish to become part of the board, you can do this if you are available to take part in the meetings via SKYPE.
Remember, that you do not have to be interested in becoming a board member, you can still come to the meeting! EVERYONE; NEW AND OLD MEMBERS OF THE FINNISH-ZAMBIAN COMMUNITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND GIVE THEIR INPUT!